Friday, June 11, 2010

I can see what they don't see in you.

And finally, school is OVER. DONE. HALLELUJAH. Good bye, sophomore year and hello junior year. Granted, I doubt that they'll be that much different, one from the other, but so long as I don't get the same math teacher I had last year (considering she also teaches Algebra II, and I PASS GEOMETRY!) I think I'll be fine. Besides, we already know at least one thing for sure and that is that one of my electives next year is most definitely Writing through Literature. As if that weren't the most awesome, spectacular thing on the face of the planet, it gets better: I'm in the same class as Kelly! YAY. I didn't have a class with my best friend sophomore year and let me tell you, that is a pain in my arse. Just saying. But we did have lunch together, so hopefully we'll have lunch together this up-and-coming year too.

So I passed all of my exams. I passed all my classes. I waited and waited for summer to arrive, and now that it's finally here, I find myself with no plans. At all. No, really, all summer, as far as I am aware, I have no plans - not even so much as a haircut. That's rather depressing if you ask me. Now, see, I have no problems in lounging around my house and doing nothing... but if I do that for too long, I might end up going more insane than I already am, and we just can't have that, for the safety of others and myself. I'm hopefully supposed to do something with Kelly this weekend, but only if Ms. T allows it, and I really hope that she does considering that it feels like I haven't seen Kelly (outside of school) in forever and a day. And if you are a teenager in high school, hopefully you can relate in me saying that seeing your friends in school is different in seeing them out of school.

I just started watching a new series, but I don't know if I'm going to like it or not. It's definitely interesting. I just... dunno. Meh, whatever. I'm watching it now, hopefully it'll turn into some new obsession or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment